Thank you for visiting my website.
I am a 34 year old, endurance athlete and minimalist-in-training, on a journey to enhance my life living with less material items and more experiences.
In 2010, I made the decision to change my stressful and materialistic life into the one I had always dreamt about. I began by decluttering and downsizing my life, to such an extent I sold nearly everything I owned.
I soon discovered that the simple life is a happy life.
A series of events has now led me to take part in 2 awesome challenges:
- To row 1,800 miles around the coast of Great Britain with Rannoch Adventure in June 2017.
- To row across the Atlantic ocean in the Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge in December 2018.
What will you find on here?
- Updates and videos on my adventures and challenges
- Achieving optimum health through food and fitness
- Product and event reviews that make me happy
- Healthy recipes full of fuel and goodness
- Articles and words I find interesting and broaden my mind
Thank you for reading.