Thank you for visiting my website.
I am a freelance social media consultant, minimalist-in-training and I love endurance events.
A few years ago I discovered that I am much more content living with less material items and more experiences.
Much to people’s surprise, I used to own an award-winning beauty salon.
In 2010, I made the decision to change my stressful and materialistic life into the one I had always dreamt about. I started getting rid of all my belongings to such an extent I sold nearly everything I owned!
I soon discovered that the simple life is a happy life.
A series of events has now led me to take part in 2 awesome challenges:
- I rowed 1,800 miles around Great Britain in June 2017.
- I am training to row 3,000 miles across the Atlantic ocean in December 2018
The best bit of it all? I’m not even a rower!
I like setting myself the challenge of doing things, even without the finances, skill set, connections or previous experience.
What will you find on here?
- Updates on my adventures and challenges
- Achieving optimum health through food and fitness
- Product and event reviews that make me happy
- Healthy recipes full of fuel and goodness
- Information, articles and stuff I find interesting
Find out more about me here.
Find me on social media:
Facebook – LTFactor
Twitter – @LTFactor
Instagram – @LTFactor
YouTube – LTFactor
LinkedIn – Laura Try