- I run to stay healthy
- I run to get the recommended 15 minutes of daylight each day
- I run to get to places
- I run because it is quicker than walking
- I run because it releases endorphins
- I run because I am addicted to endorphins
- I run to get away from my brain
- I run because I get to eat lots afterwards
- I run because it’s like moving meditation
- I run to escape the searing pain of loneliness
- I run because human beings are designed to run
- I run because it keeps my depression at bay
- I run because it gets rid of the bad thoughts and feelings
- I run because it adds good thoughts and feelings
- I run because I come up with creative ideas when I do it
- I run because it makes me more productive
- I run because it keeps me fit
- I run because I still want to be doing it when I’m 90
- I run because when we get attacked by zombies the slow ones will get eaten first
Happy Running xxx
If you enjoy my posts, please consider signing up to get new ones delivered straight to your inbox. Find that annoying little floaty box lying around on this website somewhere.
Also, please consider becoming a patron of my work.
By contributing to my Patreon account, it allows me to spend more creating content.
It starts from as little as $2 per month and you’ll get all the wonderful feel-good feelings that come along with contributing : ) ——–> CLICK HERE.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.